Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Mobile Communicator Beta 1 released

I just received an e-mail that the Beta 1 for Mobile Communicator has been released. This product is a "mobile" version of Office Communicator 2005 designed for Windows Mobile 2003 SE and Windows Mobile 2005 and it appearently includes VoIP functionality and remote call control. I personally look forward to testing this product and I'm already downloading it - but I will have to wait for my new Qtek 8310 (a.k.a. HTC Tornado) that arrives Thursday this week :-)
This is the first version of Next Gen line of products that also will include new versions of Live Meeting with multipoint audio/video and VoIP as the significant enhancements.
I will get back to you with a small review of the product and also information on Live Communications Server 2005 in the near future.

No comments: