Monday, November 12, 2007

Teched IT-Forum Barcelona

(I apologize for these reposts. Windows Live Writer does not seem to be able to edit posts!?)

This is the first time I'm using the released Windows Live Writer to post here, so bear over with me if it does not work as expected ;) The new Windows Live Writer seems to support pictures and formatted PowerShell scripts, so it is much better than using the webpage.

In this year's Teched IT-Forum I'm going to focus on Windows Server 2008 and the System Center products - most ConfigMgr and OpsMgr. And then this is going to be a great PowerShell week. The CTP of V2 has been released and I hope to get in touch with some of the PowerShell staff as I have about 45 things I would like to discuss with them. I also hope to get in touch with some of the other people from the community.

No comments: