Microsoft has released/updated a very interesting set of sample applications complete with source code (C# and VB.NET). I'm personally working on a case, where we are going to leverage the Client Web Access AJAX Service and samples like these are very good starting points.
- This sample demonstrates how custom server and client alerting applications can be written. This download includes fully functional sample applications that allow users to send alerts to Active Directory Group members who have an alert client application installed.
- This sample is designed to show you how to create a custom application which allows Domain Administrators to manage contacts and groups for individual users.
- This sample demonstrates how you can quickly and easily add custom disclaimers to outbound communications.
- This sample shows how you can leverage the Automation, RTC, and Messenger APIs to extend Office Communicator functionality through the use of a helper application.
- This set of samples illustrate how to provide presence, instant messaging, and additional enhanced functionality in a web site by leverage the Client Web Access AJAX Service.
- This sample demonstrates the addition of custom tabs within Microsoft Office Communicator 2005.
- This set of samples illustrate how to provide presence, instant messaging, and additional enhanced functionality in a rich client application by leveraging the Office Communicator Web Access AJAX Service.
- This sample shows how ethical walls or communication boundaries between select contacts are created.
Happy coding ;-)