The OCS 2007 R2 Web Scheduler that was originally going to be part of the R2 ResKit has now been Released To Web and can be found here.
This is good news for those of us who are running 64-bit Office 2010 as the Live Meeting add-in doesn’t support 64-bit yet :-|
Here’s a snippet from the download page -
Web Scheduler is a 64-bit tool for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2. It provides a Web-based alternative to the add-in for the Microsoft Outlook messaging and collaboration client for the purpose of scheduling a meeting using Office Communications Server 2007 R2. It also provides a browser-based conference management experience that includes operations such as:
- Scheduling a new Live Meeting conference or conference call.
- Viewing and modifying details of an existing conference.
- Listing all existing user schedules of a Microsoft Office conference.
- Deleting an existing conference.
- Sending an e-mail invitation to conference participants by using a configured SMTP mail server.
- Joining an existing conference.
Happy installing !