Sunday, September 02, 2007

USB telephony updates for Windows XP / Vista

During my UC Bootcamps I've had problems a few times with my USB handsets being set as primary sound device (Therefore sound from demo's and videos would be redirected to my Anacapa device instead of my Logitech USB loudspeakers).

I'm switching quite a bit between the Roundtable device, speakerphone's and the Anacapa, so it's quite an annoyance to always check whether my Logitech is still the default

There is an XP/Vista update for this that I've blogged about before, but it has now been updated so I will try to test it again.

Find the updates here -

A USB telephony device that is installed on a Windows Vista-based computer is unexpectedly set as the default audio device
A USB telephony device that is installed on a Windows XP-based computer is unexpectedly set as the default audio device

No comments: