Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Windows Mobile 6 for HTC P4350 upgrade (And TyTN)

Finally it's here (And with Danish keyboard support as well ;-).

I had the S710 for a while this summer and there just are some features that are hard to live without. I primarily missed the enhanced browsing capabilities and the Quick Search feature in e-mail where you type e.g. Helsinki and any mail with Helsinki appears (Very good for finding a travelplan/address when you're standing in some airport abroad).

Anyway find the press releases here.

4 comments:

Shay Levy said...

Cool, did you try it? any known down sides?

Unknown said...

I'm still downloading. 14,9 Kbits/sec .....

Shay Levy said...

Can you post an update status if you install it? After installing, Can I hard reset to go back to WM5?

10x

Unknown said...

Everything went well. I have now been using it for 2 days and there are no problems.
There are no turning back to WM5 after upgrade (Unless you have an old ROM image).